2 km. (return trip to Los Troncos bay)
4 km. extra from Llao Llao
How to get there
HOW TO GET THERE
From downtown Bariloche:
Bus: Line 20. Get off at Puerto Pañuelo (Llao Llao) at km 25 of Av. Bustillo. From here continue walking along the paved road of Circuito Chico, 4 km. up to the Park Rangers home, next is the trailhead.
SUBE card needed to pay bus fare. Check timetable.
By car: Continue along the Circuito Chico loop road after Puerto Pañuelo another 4 km. to the parking area opposite the Park Rangers home.
- Respect the instructions of the municipal authorities (Park ranger).
- Entry hours in summer: between 8 hs. and 22 hs.
- Check the status of the trails and the weather. On windy days the park remains closed.
- Walk only on marked trails.
- Overnight stay is not permitted.
- Before entering, you must REGISTER at the Llao Llao Municipal Park and PAY AN ADMISSION. It can be done here. There is also a QR at the entrance to the Municipal Park. It is paid through the website (credit or debit card, or in cash through Rapipago or Pago Fácil). For Bariloche residents, retirees and children under 12 years of age the admission is free.
- Pay attention to all signs not to get lost.
- Do not leave any valuables in the car.
- Some areas do not have cell service.
- No camping or fires allowed.
This an ideal trail to do with young kids, its short and pretty flat.
Start at the parking area opposite the Park Rangers home. As soon as you enter the trail take a left turnoff, continue 500 mts. and you reach the pier on the “Hidden Lake”. Continue another 500 mts. and you access the trail to the “Log bay” or “Log beach”.
Take the same trail back or along the paved road.
Stay on the trail and pay attention to the signs to avoid getting lost.
Bicycles are not allowed, nor camping and fires.
Take all your trash back with you.